Reveal Black | 40mm
With the Reveal Watch, designer Daniel Will-Harris broke down the concept of time to its very basics, revealing only what’s necessary. This all-black timepiece puts only the current time in focus through a looking glass, blurring away what’s behind and ahead. The Reveal holds true to the concept that there is no time quite like the present.
- BBalázsVerified BuyerReviewingCrossover BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCrazy elegance in uncertainties
Awesome product, it was delivered in 26 days to Europe. It has a quality leather straps with qiuck lock, but unfortunately the strap size just too big for 17 cm wrist circumference.
- KKlaraVerified BuyerReviewingReveal Black Mesh | 33mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!
Cool design! I appreciate how quick delivery to europe was.
- AAnthonyVerified ReviewerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood watch, but...
This watch is a bit of me. Always been a fan of the macabre and I do love it. The only "issue" I have (which is a very strong way of putting it) is that I wish the heart in the middle, which does the seconds, was bigger. Maybe beyond the skeleton? Othe than that, it is brilliant.
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
About the Creator
Daniel Will-Harris is an internationally-recognized best-selling author, designer and teacher. MoMA calls his work "truly unique."
He has written 8 books that have sold over 300,000 copies and developed plays with the Kennedy Center Playwriting Intensive, Naked Angels Theater, and The Actor’s Centre in London. He has three written produced feature film screenplays to his credit. You can listen to hundreds of short stories now available in a podcast https://anchor.fm/writenowstories
He created and teaches a writing practice called “Write in the Now” that helps writers discover endless ideas, eliminate writer’s block, find passion in their projects, and get to the very heart of their work. You can see all his work here: https://www.writeinthenow.com/