Best known for its designs of objects based on functionalism and simplicity, the Bauhaus school of design is the inspiration behind this timepiece designed with Denis Guidone. Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the movement, this steel version of the Bauhaus offers a primary color scheme for its angled composition, with a cubed crown to adjust the time. This crafty watch perfectly encapsulates the Bauhaus spirit.
About the Creator
Denis Guidone is a design and architecture studio based in Milan and Tokyo.
Fascinated by the contrasts between the East and the West, he merges the aesthetics of these two extremes with unconventional and strict precision into an elegant, eye-catching appearance.
He has won international awards, including the IDA Design Award in Los Angeles.
He was also given the Bruno Munari Prize by Gillo Dorfles in 2009 at the Triennale di Milano and was selected for the ADI index 2010.
In 2018 was elected by Triennale of Milan and by Ministry of Foreign Affairs as ambassador of Italian design in the world.
He has designed for Fontana Arte, Roche Bobois, Magis, Ligne Roset, Ichendorf, Nava Design, Serax ,Bolia, Mingardo, Tenoha, g Roppongi, Hidetoshi Nakata (Nathand), Projects Watches, Shuji Nakagawa, Shinji Terauchi, Hands on Design, Arita Risogama and other companies in Italy and abroad.
- LLiamReviewingTerra-Time GrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This is a pure work of art, great quality and feeling. The bracelet makes a clicking noise, I think it's a problem but it doesn't move so that's okay. Had it for 3 months now and I'm very happy of it !
- CColdenVerified BuyerReviewingTerra-Time BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTerra-Time Black
Came exactly as expected wouldve been 4 stars since the tracking code didn’t work but I contacted customer service and they were very prompt and helpful and the product did arrive within 5 days
- EEmilyVerified BuyerReviewingPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mmI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mm
I love the concept, but was a little let down with the quality of the product, especially with the price point. A portion of my leather bands from the inside started peeling a bit and the top portion feels like it might fade away after a while.
- RRuanVerified BuyerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMr. Mori
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He literally gasped when he opened it! He loves it!
- TThomasVerified BuyerReviewingKiura WhiteI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoKiura White
Understated and elegant.