Beyond the Horizon Black Mesh
Prepare for Takeoff. Beyond the Horizon, from design duo Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez reaches for the clouds in this homage to the view from the cockpit. Alluding to an airplane speedometer, the interface of this timepiece features a half-face showing stacked numerals. Now is the time to start your journey with Beyond the Horizon.
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
- GPGabriele P.Verified BuyerReviewingVaultI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply lovely
The strap feels really good on the wrist, and the watch for sure looks special and it’s a very good conversation starter, I wore it three times and every time somebody asked what it was. Very unique design and definitely feels well made.
- CHCody H.Verified BuyerReviewing5 O'ClockI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat little watch!
It's simple and makes people question it. The problem I had with it was I don't necessarily believe it fits most men's wrists. I have it on the second to largest size and it looks tiny on my wrist due to it having a 33mm face. For reference, I'm 6' and 195.
- DCDenis C.Verified BuyerReviewingPersistentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove It!!
I have always loved Bauhaus and the Modern Retro period. This watch is bold with colours and shape of this watch. I get so many compliments.
About the Creator
Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez
Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez are the Spanish design duo behind NEGROIMPAR, a studio centered around developing architectural and interior design products that aim to bring harmony, connection and joy to human relationships through principles of empathy and functionality. The two play off of each other’s strengths—Alvarez, an industrial designer and Lopez, an architect—to help enhance the users experience through creative solutions for domestic environments, workspaces and retail projects since creating NEGROIMPAR IN 2014. Since the foundation of their studio, Alvarez and Lopez have been recognized and showcased in well-known European design events, including SuperDesign Show, Cevisama and, most recently, the London Design Festival.