Beyond The Horizon Brown
Prepare for Takeoff. Beyond the Horizon, from design duo Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez reaches for the clouds in this homage to the view from the cockpit. Alluding to an airplane speedometer, the interface of this timepiece features a half-face showing stacked numerals. Now is the time to start your journey with Beyond the Horizon.
Currently on backorder. Ships in April.
- BBalázsVerified BuyerReviewingCrossover BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCrazy elegance in uncertainties
Awesome product, it was delivered in 26 days to Europe. It has a quality leather straps with qiuck lock, but unfortunately the strap size just too big for 17 cm wrist circumference.
- KKlaraVerified BuyerReviewingReveal Black Mesh | 33mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!
Cool design! I appreciate how quick delivery to europe was.
- AAnthonyVerified ReviewerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood watch, but...
This watch is a bit of me. Always been a fan of the macabre and I do love it. The only "issue" I have (which is a very strong way of putting it) is that I wish the heart in the middle, which does the seconds, was bigger. Maybe beyond the skeleton? Othe than that, it is brilliant.
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
About the Creator
Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez
Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez are the Spanish design duo behind NEGROIMPAR, a studio centered around developing architectural and interior design products that aim to bring harmony, connection and joy to human relationships through principles of empathy and functionality. The two play off of each other’s strengths—Alvarez, an industrial designer and Lopez, an architect—to help enhance the users experience through creative solutions for domestic environments, workspaces and retail projects since creating NEGROIMPAR IN 2014. Since the foundation of their studio, Alvarez and Lopez have been recognized and showcased in well-known European design events, including SuperDesign Show, Cevisama and, most recently, the London Design Festival.