Like water, sun, and wind, time flows. As it flows, so do the memories we keep. Memories, like a riverbed, are always changing, and so is the dynamic face of this timepiece.
Hannah Sung a.k.a. meowyoface meshed this traditional style of Korea with what she knows the best: being not so traditional. Many time pieces represent the meaning of living in the present. This piece was inspired by memories of the past; full of scars but also filled with love. We all heal with time.
About the Creator
Hannah Sung is a Korean American visual artist who straddles the line between commercial and fine art. She is a former member of the Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles (SILA). Her client list includes FOX, Sony, Disney Imagineering, Netflix, Hulu, Fisher-Price, A&E, Paramount, FX, and many more. Her work on the Deadpool vinyl packaging and Planet of the Apes tote bag packaging for the Comic-Con promotional pieces won Gold awards at the 2017 Clio ceremony. She is currently focusing on creating fashion inspired by Asian culture, anime, and manhwa as her alter ego, Meowyoface. She showcases her work mostly on Tiktok and Instagram. She likes French fries but considers curly fries as an abomination. If you disagree and want to argue with her, you know where to find her.
About the Creator
The @Scumbagdad Collection
- LLiamReviewingTerra-Time GrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This is a pure work of art, great quality and feeling. The bracelet makes a clicking noise, I think it's a problem but it doesn't move so that's okay. Had it for 3 months now and I'm very happy of it !
- CColdenVerified BuyerReviewingTerra-Time BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTerra-Time Black
Came exactly as expected wouldve been 4 stars since the tracking code didn’t work but I contacted customer service and they were very prompt and helpful and the product did arrive within 5 days
- EEmilyVerified BuyerReviewingPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mmI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mm
I love the concept, but was a little let down with the quality of the product, especially with the price point. A portion of my leather bands from the inside started peeling a bit and the top portion feels like it might fade away after a while.
- RRuanVerified BuyerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMr. Mori
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He literally gasped when he opened it! He loves it!
- TThomasVerified BuyerReviewingKiura WhiteI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoKiura White
Understated and elegant.