Inspired by Earth’s orbit around the sun, Elos’ dials continually uncover the aspect of time from an entirely new viewpoint. This all-black timepiece with white numerals from designer Daniel Will-Harris offers both focus—hiding the hours far from where we currently are—and expansion—putting the current time in perspective. What is past is fading in the distance and what lies ahead is not yet in focus, constantly reminding you to live for the now.
Currently Backordered - Ships in October.
About the Creator
Daniel Will-Harris is an internationally-recognized best-selling author, designer and teacher. MoMA calls his work "truly unique."
He has written 8 books that have sold over 300,000 copies and developed plays with the Kennedy Center Playwriting Intensive, Naked Angels Theater, and The Actor’s Centre in London. He has three written produced feature film screenplays to his credit. You can listen to hundreds of short stories now available in a podcast https://anchor.fm/writenowstories
He created and teaches a writing practice called “Write in the Now” that helps writers discover endless ideas, eliminate writer’s block, find passion in their projects, and get to the very heart of their work. You can see all his work here: https://www.writeinthenow.com/
- LLiamReviewingTerra-Time GrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This is a pure work of art, great quality and feeling. The bracelet makes a clicking noise, I think it's a problem but it doesn't move so that's okay. Had it for 3 months now and I'm very happy of it !
- CColdenVerified BuyerReviewingTerra-Time BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTerra-Time Black
Came exactly as expected wouldve been 4 stars since the tracking code didn’t work but I contacted customer service and they were very prompt and helpful and the product did arrive within 5 days
- EEmilyVerified BuyerReviewingPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mmI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mm
I love the concept, but was a little let down with the quality of the product, especially with the price point. A portion of my leather bands from the inside started peeling a bit and the top portion feels like it might fade away after a while.
- RRuanVerified BuyerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMr. Mori
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He literally gasped when he opened it! He loves it!
- TThomasVerified BuyerReviewingKiura WhiteI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoKiura White
Understated and elegant.