As subtle as it is striking, Alex Donahue (Creator behind Pride and Terra-Time) has produced a truly unique timepiece that is sure to attract attention. What started as a mixed metal experiment, Gradient has become one of our more beautiful designs to date.
Gradient is constructed of 7 stacked layers, getting darker as they descend. It features a brass colored stainless steel case and a vegan leather band, made from corn.
About the Creator
Passionate about urban and product design, Architect Alex Donahue believes that design is best approached through a humanist lens. After honing his architectural practice at several internationally recognized design firms in New York City and D.C., including Skidmore Owings & Merrill (SOM), Pei Cobb Freed, and SITE, Donahue now works at Michael Graves Architecture and Design, where he has worked on projects of all scales—both domestically and internationally.
In addition to his architectural work, he also received an international GOOD Design award from the Chicago Athenaeum and the European Center for Architecture and Urban Design in the field of product design in 2020.
- LLiamReviewingTerra-Time GrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This is a pure work of art, great quality and feeling. The bracelet makes a clicking noise, I think it's a problem but it doesn't move so that's okay. Had it for 3 months now and I'm very happy of it !
- CColdenVerified BuyerReviewingTerra-Time BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTerra-Time Black
Came exactly as expected wouldve been 4 stars since the tracking code didn’t work but I contacted customer service and they were very prompt and helpful and the product did arrive within 5 days
- EEmilyVerified BuyerReviewingPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mmI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mm
I love the concept, but was a little let down with the quality of the product, especially with the price point. A portion of my leather bands from the inside started peeling a bit and the top portion feels like it might fade away after a while.
- RRuanVerified BuyerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMr. Mori
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He literally gasped when he opened it! He loves it!
- TThomasVerified BuyerReviewingKiura WhiteI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoKiura White
Understated and elegant.