Bodoni Black | 33mm
The M&Co Bodoni watch from designer Tibor Kalman is a watch in its most classic form. “Waste Not a Moment” is the guiding phrase behind M&Co’s collection of watches, and with Bodoni, there is nothing unnecessary about it. Originated in 1984, this timepiece features the iconic Bodoni typeface, characterized by its vertical stress, slight serif bracketing a vertical tail of Q and small upper bowl of g to name just a few. All set atop a white interface within ultra-lightweight case and custom minimalist leather band for all-day wearability, this watch is truly timeless.
About the Creator
Founder of the New York-based graphic and product design consultancy M&Co, Tibor Kalman helped change the way people see graphic design. According to the American Institute of Graphic Arts, Kalman was one of the few graphic designers whose accomplishments were legendary within the field and widely known outside, as well. Kalman’s work sought to challenge mundane design thinking and aspired to create unpredictable work.
In addition to his work at M&Co, he also worked as creative director for Interview magazine and as the editor-in-chief of Colors magazine—for which his unique perspective of bold graphic design, typography and juxtaposition of photographs and doctored images has been celebrated throughout the years. Kalman’s unique style and individualistic point-of-view eventually led him to receive the 1999 AIGA medal, recognizing him as the “design profession’s moral compass and its most fervent provocateur.”
- LLiamReviewingTerra-Time GrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This is a pure work of art, great quality and feeling. The bracelet makes a clicking noise, I think it's a problem but it doesn't move so that's okay. Had it for 3 months now and I'm very happy of it !
- CColdenVerified BuyerReviewingTerra-Time BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTerra-Time Black
Came exactly as expected wouldve been 4 stars since the tracking code didn’t work but I contacted customer service and they were very prompt and helpful and the product did arrive within 5 days
- EEmilyVerified BuyerReviewingPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mmI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mm
I love the concept, but was a little let down with the quality of the product, especially with the price point. A portion of my leather bands from the inside started peeling a bit and the top portion feels like it might fade away after a while.
- RRuanVerified BuyerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMr. Mori
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He literally gasped when he opened it! He loves it!
- TThomasVerified BuyerReviewingKiura WhiteI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoKiura White
Understated and elegant.