Designer Alessio Romano found inspiration in constellations for the Ora Major watch. The notion that planets in a galaxy could be sharing the same universal timepiece led him to create this design. Featuring red and white hands against an all-black frame, the watch’s face is aligned like stars in a night sky, changing form with each passing second.
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
- GPGabriele P.Verified BuyerReviewingVaultI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply lovely
The strap feels really good on the wrist, and the watch for sure looks special and it’s a very good conversation starter, I wore it three times and every time somebody asked what it was. Very unique design and definitely feels well made.
- CHCody H.Verified BuyerReviewing5 O'ClockI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat little watch!
It's simple and makes people question it. The problem I had with it was I don't necessarily believe it fits most men's wrists. I have it on the second to largest size and it looks tiny on my wrist due to it having a 33mm face. For reference, I'm 6' and 195.
- DCDenis C.Verified BuyerReviewingPersistentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove It!!
I have always loved Bauhaus and the Modern Retro period. This watch is bold with colours and shape of this watch. I get so many compliments.
About the Creator
Hailing from Catania, designer Alessio Romano’s designs are distinguished by their refined simplicity, clear and simple linework, and focus on the functionality of objects. Since founding the De – Signum Studio in 2006, Romano has helped begin and grow relationships with major international companies—designing light fixtures, products for interiors and exteriors, fashion accessories and a variety of exhibition spaces. He has also received international acclaim and success from the Italian and foreign press, having appeared in magazines, books and TV shows—as well as being named one of the best young designers under 35 by magazines Case da Abitare and Internias.