Designed with artist Alex Donahue, Pride is dedicated to individuals who bravely stood for the rights of all people. This timepiece features six individual colors that twice a day—noon and midnight—come together to create the shape of a rainbow. With 5% of all profits from Pride sales will be donated to True Colors United to support innovative solutions to youth homelessness and LGBTQ issues, this is one significant way to show your Pride and support individuality.
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
- GPGabriele P.Verified BuyerReviewingVaultI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply lovely
The strap feels really good on the wrist, and the watch for sure looks special and it’s a very good conversation starter, I wore it three times and every time somebody asked what it was. Very unique design and definitely feels well made.
- CHCody H.Verified BuyerReviewing5 O'ClockI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat little watch!
It's simple and makes people question it. The problem I had with it was I don't necessarily believe it fits most men's wrists. I have it on the second to largest size and it looks tiny on my wrist due to it having a 33mm face. For reference, I'm 6' and 195.
- DCDenis C.Verified BuyerReviewingPersistentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove It!!
I have always loved Bauhaus and the Modern Retro period. This watch is bold with colours and shape of this watch. I get so many compliments.
About the Creator
Passionate about urban and product design, Architect Alex Donahue believes that design is best approached through a humanist lens. After honing his architectural practice at several internationally recognized design firms in New York City and D.C., including Skidmore Owings & Merrill (SOM), Pei Cobb Freed, and SITE, Donahue now works at Michael Graves Architecture and Design, where he has worked on projects of all scales—both domestically and internationally.
In addition to his architectural work, he also received an international GOOD Design award from the Chicago Athenaeum and the European Center for Architecture and Urban Design in the field of product design in 2020.