Designed with artist Alex Donahue, Pride is dedicated to individuals who bravely stood for the rights of all people. This timepiece features six individual colors that twice a day—noon and midnight—come together to create the shape of a rainbow. With 5% of all profits from Pride sales will be donated to True Colors United to support innovative solutions to youth homelessness and LGBTQ issues, this is one significant way to show your Pride and support individuality.
- BBalázsVerified BuyerReviewingCrossover BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCrazy elegance in uncertainties
Awesome product, it was delivered in 26 days to Europe. It has a quality leather straps with qiuck lock, but unfortunately the strap size just too big for 17 cm wrist circumference.
- KKlaraVerified BuyerReviewingReveal Black Mesh | 33mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!
Cool design! I appreciate how quick delivery to europe was.
- AAnthonyVerified ReviewerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood watch, but...
This watch is a bit of me. Always been a fan of the macabre and I do love it. The only "issue" I have (which is a very strong way of putting it) is that I wish the heart in the middle, which does the seconds, was bigger. Maybe beyond the skeleton? Othe than that, it is brilliant.
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
About the Creator
Passionate about urban and product design, Architect Alex Donahue believes that design is best approached through a humanist lens. After honing his architectural practice at several internationally recognized design firms in New York City and D.C., including Skidmore Owings & Merrill (SOM), Pei Cobb Freed, and SITE, Donahue now works at Michael Graves Architecture and Design, where he has worked on projects of all scales—both domestically and internationally.
In addition to his architectural work, he also received an international GOOD Design award from the Chicago Athenaeum and the European Center for Architecture and Urban Design in the field of product design in 2020.