RAY: THE EYE OF TIME
Color. Light. Movement. All are experienced through the eye of time. Ray is a reminder -- with its kinetic energy and juicy pop of color. Inspired by the mid century modern era, Daniel Will-Harris' watch is a playful homage to a movement that's still modern in our time.
Here's looking at you, Ray!
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerReviewingBreakfastI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this watch…and so does everyone else!
I wear this watch ALL of the time, and ALWAYS get compliments on it. It’s super comfortable and also very much a statement piece. I love the silicone band- easy to clean, comfortable, eye-catching. And I love that it comes with an additional band so you can switch out to match outfits, etc. I highly recommend Project Watches- fun, fashionable, and tells great time!
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
- GPGabriele P.Verified BuyerReviewingVaultI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply lovely
The strap feels really good on the wrist, and the watch for sure looks special and it’s a very good conversation starter, I wore it three times and every time somebody asked what it was. Very unique design and definitely feels well made.
- CHCody H.Verified BuyerReviewing5 O'ClockI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat little watch!
It's simple and makes people question it. The problem I had with it was I don't necessarily believe it fits most men's wrists. I have it on the second to largest size and it looks tiny on my wrist due to it having a 33mm face. For reference, I'm 6' and 195.
About the Creator
Daniel Will-Harris is an internationally-recognized best-selling author, designer and teacher. MoMA calls his work "truly unique."
He has written 8 books that have sold over 300,000 copies and developed plays with the Kennedy Center Playwriting Intensive, Naked Angels Theater, and The Actor’s Centre in London. He has three written produced feature film screenplays to his credit. You can listen to hundreds of short stories now available in a podcast https://anchor.fm/writenowstories
He created and teaches a writing practice called “Write in the Now” that helps writers discover endless ideas, eliminate writer’s block, find passion in their projects, and get to the very heart of their work. You can see all his work here: https://www.writeinthenow.com/