Time and Time Again
Time and Time Again is a hypnotic design. This watch allows you to enter the vortex. A reminder that time is a never-ending concept.
The spiraling timekeeping features are housed in a slim 40mm stainless steel case, and sits on your wrist comfortably with a silicone band.
Chicago based content studio The Times, founded by photographer Jason Peterson, adds to their best-selling collection with this new release.
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerReviewingBreakfastI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this watch…and so does everyone else!
I wear this watch ALL of the time, and ALWAYS get compliments on it. It’s super comfortable and also very much a statement piece. I love the silicone band- easy to clean, comfortable, eye-catching. And I love that it comes with an additional band so you can switch out to match outfits, etc. I highly recommend Project Watches- fun, fashionable, and tells great time!
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
- GPGabriele P.Verified BuyerReviewingVaultI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply lovely
The strap feels really good on the wrist, and the watch for sure looks special and it’s a very good conversation starter, I wore it three times and every time somebody asked what it was. Very unique design and definitely feels well made.
- JFJavier F.Verified BuyerReviewingRay OrangeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
Beautiful watch. I love it
About the Creator
Jason M. Peterson
Jason M. Peterson, who currently resides in Chicago, is an American photographer most widely known for his profound black and white images. Drawing inspiration from urban landscape and the human condition within it, Jason manages to capture moments that are sharp in clarity and alluring in contrast. Negative space is used effortlessly and the faceless subjects flow perfectly in each image.
Jason is also a highly decorated creative director and the founder of The Times, a content and culture advertising agency, headquartered in Chicago, IL.
View Jason's work at: @jasonmpeterson