In this out of this world design, Chicago Artist Diana Pietrzyk has taken an interstellar approach to timekeeping.
The 4 planets orbit the sun as time passes by, and they align twice a day- at noon and midnight. The ringed planet passes with the minutes, while the red planet and it's moon mark the hours.
The stars shimmer from a holographic foil placed behind the design, catching your eye at every wrist turn. The second hand shooting star is supercharged by the sun to glow-in-the-dark, keeping you on time no matter where your space adventures take you.
Back-ordered: Ships in January
- ACAriane C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwirler SteelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMagnifique !
Reçue dans les temps avec frais de tva à payer en plus à la douane ( mais c’est normal ) .
Magnifique montre, très très originale. J’ai acheté le bracelet métallique en plus et c’est super joli
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerReviewingBreakfastI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this watch…and so does everyone else!
I wear this watch ALL of the time, and ALWAYS get compliments on it. It’s super comfortable and also very much a statement piece. I love the silicone band- easy to clean, comfortable, eye-catching. And I love that it comes with an additional band so you can switch out to match outfits, etc. I highly recommend Project Watches- fun, fashionable, and tells great time!
- KAKelly A w.Verified BuyerReviewingReveal Green | 40mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReveal green
I love my Reveal Green watch. People notice it and ask about it. I can only read the time with my glasses on but that is OK. My only wish concern is the thin band.
- GPGabriele P.Verified BuyerReviewingVaultI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply lovely
The strap feels really good on the wrist, and the watch for sure looks special and it’s a very good conversation starter, I wore it three times and every time somebody asked what it was. Very unique design and definitely feels well made.
- CHCody H.Verified BuyerReviewing5 O'ClockI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat little watch!
It's simple and makes people question it. The problem I had with it was I don't necessarily believe it fits most men's wrists. I have it on the second to largest size and it looks tiny on my wrist due to it having a 33mm face. For reference, I'm 6' and 195.