Utilizing a mixture of hatching and cross-hatching techniques, the face of Hatch Steel from design duo Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez is constantly evolving. As with the technique of hatching, time is an ever-changing concept based upon distance from a given point. In this case, parallel lines are used to initiate a cross-hatching pattern as time changes throughout the day.
About the Creator
Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez
Alvaro Alvarez and Maria Lopez are the Spanish design duo behind NEGROIMPAR, a studio centered around developing architectural and interior design products that aim to bring harmony, connection and joy to human relationships through principles of empathy and functionality. The two play off of each other’s strengths—Alvarez, an industrial designer and Lopez, an architect—to help enhance the users experience through creative solutions for domestic environments, workspaces and retail projects since creating NEGROIMPAR IN 2014. Since the foundation of their studio, Alvarez and Lopez have been recognized and showcased in well-known European design events, including SuperDesign Show, Cevisama and, most recently, the London Design Festival.
- LLiamReviewingTerra-Time GrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This is a pure work of art, great quality and feeling. The bracelet makes a clicking noise, I think it's a problem but it doesn't move so that's okay. Had it for 3 months now and I'm very happy of it !
- CColdenVerified BuyerReviewingTerra-Time BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTerra-Time Black
Came exactly as expected wouldve been 4 stars since the tracking code didn’t work but I contacted customer service and they were very prompt and helpful and the product did arrive within 5 days
- EEmilyVerified BuyerReviewingPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mmI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoPast, Present & Future Steel | 40mm
I love the concept, but was a little let down with the quality of the product, especially with the price point. A portion of my leather bands from the inside started peeling a bit and the top portion feels like it might fade away after a while.
- RRuanVerified BuyerReviewingMr. MoriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMr. Mori
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He literally gasped when he opened it! He loves it!
- TThomasVerified BuyerReviewingKiura WhiteI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoKiura White
Understated and elegant.